Monday 14 October 2013

Once Upon A Time is an epically amazing show everyone watch it

Okay I normally hate posting twice in one day BUT CAN I JUST MENTION THAT THE MOST RECENT EPISODE OF ONCE UPON A TIME WAS ACTUALLY PERFECT


  • Tinkerbell has a New Zealand accent I am dYING also she was perfect
  • Second episode in a row to nearly make me cry because I am so invested in these characters and also Lana Parilla's acting is amazing (I used to be an evil regal)
  • "You just think it's the best plan because your boyfriend came up with it" dyING
  • Flashback plotline that was sympathetic towards both Tink and Regina
  • Acknowledgement that Regina is one of Henry's mothers and that she loves him
  • CAPTAIN CHARMING they are moving towards an epic bromance I can feel it
  • Motherly moment between Snow and Emma
  • Super cute snowing moment only made cuter than the fact that GINNIFER AND JOSH ARE ENGAGED NOW
  • Robin Hood's son was ADORABLE (although I am worried because poopy Neal's poopy plan could potentially put him in a lot of danger)
  • NEAL IS IN NEVERLAND NOW
  • Mulan and Aurora <3
  • Peter Pan's manipulation of Henry was so amazingly written that I can't express how amazing it was. Everything he said sounded completely natural, but subtle character hints planted throughout the first two seasons just set Henry up so completely to start to reluctantly believe what Peter's saying. Everything Peter says makes complete sense - except the viewer knows, from seeing Regina and Rumple's backstories, that bringing magic back is a terrible thing. magic causes nothing but trouble.
  • Can I just say I hate the blue fairy - if she had the remotest bit of sense she would realise that helping Regina is the best possible thing to do for the world - do you want a second Cora? No? Then maybe you should try to make sure she doesn't become like her!
  • Robin and Regina are canon everyone was shipping them already this is AMAZING
  • Hook and Emma sitting extremely close to each other by the campfire
  • Hook and Emma sitting extremely close to each other by the campfire
  • HOOK AND EMMA SITTING EXTREMELY CLOSE TO EACH OTHER BY THE CAMPFIRE
Everyone should watch this show. It's amazing. The characters are amazing. It starts off slow, it seems really girly, but this is literally one of the best shows I have ever watched. The plots come together seamlessly and the characters have an incredible amount of depth.

There are also no 'silly moments' as my dad likes to call them, because they're unnecessary. The show is strong enough to never need any faff or filler.

Next episode is apparently Neal and Rumple heavy, but 3x05 (the week my exams finish!) is KILLIAN BACKSTORY EPISODE 


EVERYONE WATCH ONCE UPON A TIME

edit- are you happy now Guild, I fixed the grammar

No comments:

Post a Comment